The Alliance was formed to address and grow a market segment that has incredible growth opportunity. While HDPE enjoys 95%+ of the natural gas market, the municipal water and sewer market is only 12% – 15% vs 3 – 5 %. We have made great strides in promoting HDPE and educating end-users about the benefits of polyethylene pipe in municipal water and sewer applications. Our tactics and programs have evolved and we are clear in our mission, our messages and our target audiences. Collectively, we are making a difference.
As municipalities begin to recognize the need to make smarter investments in their infrastructure to save money, conserve water and protect the environment, HDPE needs to appear on their agenda. Forecasts and objective industry data clearly indicate that HDPE is the fastest growing piping material in North America. Specifically, in the sewer and water markets, the Alliance and its members are making a real and lasting impact on the market through its education and follow-up project specific support. Alliance work has led to millions of pounds of pipe going in the ground that would not have gone HDPE unless the Alliance was involved.
As a member of the Alliance, you will be contributing to the mission stated above. When more cities choose HDPE for water and sewer, there will be a “domino effect” and other cities will follow resulting in increased demand for all involved in HDPE piping systems.
Your Membership Includes:
- Member Listing on the Alliance Website, www.pepipe.org
- Listing and promotion of your company’s case studies on the Alliance website
- Alliance logo available to use on your website, collateral material
- Eligibility to participate in Alliance activities such as Roadshows, Trade shows, Seminars, Spec & Techs and PE Showcase
- Your company representatives may be asked to speak at conferences and shows facilitated by the Alliance
- Your company’s representatives participation “lunch-n-learns” and demonstrations at public works utilities, consulting engineering firms, others
- Access to Alliance marketing tools such as brochures, mailers, videos, PowerPoints etc.
- Ability to have input regarding how best to grow the municipal market as a unified industry
- Access to Alliance technical resources, support from member companies
- Networking opportunities for you to interact with colleagues in the HDPE industry.
- Access to PE Showcase
- Access to the Certified Professionals Program
- Access to distributors during event weeks
- Access to the PE Alliance’s social media program
We are planning to:
- Increase our Roadshow schedule to hit up to 24 cities.
- Develop marketing tools for our members in the form of online tools, collateral pieces, co-branded case studies and other mechanisms to help our members spread the word about HDPE.
- Work with distributors to break into regions/agencies that have been historically “tough to crack”
- Continue the Roadshow program in select markets to educate public works, contractors, consulting engineers and municipal officials.
- Identify Speaking opportunities for Alliance Member representatives
- Increase press outreach and rapid response on news articles regarding infrastructure issues.
- Respond, react and aggressively market and promote HDPE whenever and wherever possible.
- Develop a project fact sheet database to provide you support when doing program development work for municipalities.
Join the Alliance NOW!
We hope that you recognize the value that the Alliance brings to our industry and are willing to invest in these marketing and education activities to grow the municipal water and sewer segment. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about the Alliance.